lights?

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware lights?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

Hey, I used an Ultrapod to suspend the flash above me for my shots this week! I hadn’t used it in over a year, but now that I’m getting the flash off-camera, I can see the possibilities.

PlagiarizeMe
    Participant

Hey, I used an Ultrapod to suspend the flash above me for my shots this week! I hadn’t used it in over a year, but now that I’m getting the flash off-camera, I can see the possibilities.

I looked at your entries last night, I liked them a lot…really cool…good work!

schnee
    Participant

I looked at your entries last night, I liked them a lot…really cool…good work!

Thanks, it was a very fun photoshoot. I figured I’d do well in the voting, but I had no idea. I’m going with “execution” instead of “subject matter”. I don’t know if you saw how I did it. Feel free to, well, plagiarize me.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Honestly, I had your Bohemian Rhapsody pegged FTW as soon as I saw it–just ask Zeke. Too bad didn’t put some money down 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘lights?’ is closed to new replies.