MicroDrives

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware MicroDrives

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RcMacStudent
    Participant

… and no i have no vested interest in the site having just learned of it today. so when they don’t ship or sell your info don’t come looking for me :)….

Actually, I have used Newegg.com for all my computer parts for the last several years. Very good customer support, and (almost always) the best prices to be found for computer and/or electronic parts.

/No, I don’t work for them. I just build computers.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I can vouch for Newegg.com as well. Zeke and I get a lot of componenets through them.

Curious
    Participant

RcMacStudent it was the midwest site i’m not familiar with. i used to use tiger direct until finding newegg and since then it’s been newegg all the way. or them for online orders. in the last six years i’ve built 4 computers from scratch and rearranged several others plus major upgrades for a few more.

i was in wal-mart last saturday and they had a lite-on 52x CDRW marked down to $10. it ended up in my cart although i have no use for it at this time.

my friends wouldn’t be surprised.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

Curious
    You’re absolutely right, I totally misread that.

FWIW I’ve never heard of midwest, much less bought anything from them – which really isn’t anything against them as much as it shows how much I like Newegg.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘MicroDrives’ is closed to new replies.