monkeybort is an AW

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery monkeybort is an AW

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

but, i’m an AW with pictures from my wedding and honeymoon!!!

honeymoon (prague and vienna, don’t have anything up from vienna)

wedding week

some of the wedding week shots are from the disposable cameras at the reception and other venues, some are from friends and family, some are mine.

haven’t gotten the pro shots from the wedding and ashton shoot yet, but there will be a link to those when the site is ready.

there are also some from the ceremony that should be up tonight or tomorrow, so if that interests anyone, check back!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok I haven’t looked through all of them yet (will look through more in a bit), but this shot right here is teh awesome!
    http://www.pbase.com/monkeybort/image/68410779

monkeybort
    Participant

haha, that was on our way to the our bridal shoot. sooo much fun; i can’t wait to see the proofs from the photog.

i’ve found the easiest way to look at them is as a slideshow (upper right hand corner) – especially the reception shots from the disposable cameras as there are almost 200 of the suckers.

monkeybort
    Participant

a link to the professional shots:

wheee!!!

it seems to work best to view them in the new internet explorer – firefox makes the images really small.

ok, probably done AW-ing now for a while.

probably.

😛

Klahanie
    Participant

AW all you want! I haven’t finished looking at them yet, but it was no doubt, a very happy occasion! I really loved the dancing set. There were some really great captures there! The shots with you two walking away and your(?) dog jumping were very cool too.

Those stockings are crazy! I almost missed the rubber chicken in your garter belt… I’m not making this stuff up people. 😆

/my mini rubber chicken is hanging from my rearview mirror

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I also haven’t finished, but wowsa! Loving everything I’ve seen so far. (though for some reason I thought it was a gun and not a rubber chicken in the garter–gonna have to go look again!) What a wonderful day and wonderful shots you have of it!

monkeybort
    Participant

hahahaha, there was a mini-pistol AND a rubber chicken (which was later named Mr. F). the gun came with the garter that nate got for me, but the rubber chicken was my idea.

i spent all day at work yesterday looking at them – i’ll probably do the same today! i think that makes me a tad narcisisstic, but i’m ok with that. 😛

veruca
    Participant

love the photos ‘bort. you guys are so cute and the wedding looks like it was the best party ever.

monkeybort
    Participant

love the photos ‘bort. you guys are so cute and the wedding looks like it was the best party ever.

😛

that’s what everyone keeps saying – i’m starting to believe it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘monkeybort is an AW’ is closed to new replies.