New Toy

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware New Toy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

I finally got around to updating my camera.

New Toy by Craig in TO, on Flickr

I cannot wait to go out and use it now, hopefully the rain holds off for today.

ravnostic
    Participant

Yay! Have fun! I’m a month or so away from a Cnaon 6D myself and I cannot wait!!

orionid
    Participant

Very niiiiiice.

And with the screw drive, it opens up all the less expensive “classic” D lenses (My favorites).

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Well, I’ve played with the new toy, and it is a huge leap for me. I seem to have much more control over the ISO, shutter speeds, aperture, and the low light photos are amazing.

the downsize is the photos are almost 25mb each (compared to the 9mb from the D3000)

this is unedited.

Fire Guy at the Junction Solstice festival by Craig in TO, on Flickr

Barracuda
    Participant

Sweet. 🙂

Rental toys arrive for me tomorrow, hope it doesn’t do too much to make me want to upgrade sooner than later myself.

staplermofo
    Participant

Yowza.

chupathingie
    Participant

Get used to the big files, and the bill when you find you need more ram if you decide to let the computer get fancy with your desires.

Grats on the new toy! I wanna see the experiments! 🙂

orionid
    Participant

Get used to the big files, and the bill when you find you need more ram if you decide to let the computer get fancy with your desires.

Grats on the new toy! I wanna see the experiments! 🙂

This is where I’m at now. The new computer is still sitting in boxes labeled “motherboard” and “Graphics card” in the other room until a few more paychecks from now when I can get dual IPS monitors.

ravnostic
    Participant

This is phuqing awesome. Wowza. Cannot wait to have photon wells that will allow for this kind of photography! Well done, Sir! (now I have to live up to your new standards….damn…)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘New Toy’ is closed to new replies.