Nikon 10.5mm fisheye. Wow!

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware Nikon 10.5mm fisheye. Wow!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    3Horn
    Participant

Yeah, I know that fisheyes generally have a bad reputation due to over use, but I like ’em, and someone was selling an immaculate one on Craigslist for about $50 less than I can get it from B&H, and no shipping (plus the whole instant gratification thing).

The other reason I wanted it, is because the ultra-wide options for Nikon don’t exactly lend themselves to the less expensive side of the house.

Anyhow, I ended up shooting a friend’s band on Saturday night, and then went club shooting on Sunday:

swampa
    Participant

I love my 10.5mm. I found it great for concerts too (the high aperture is a bonus!). It is nice for getting group photos without having to go to the back of the room.

/That and getting photos of those friends that don’t like being in photos as they don’t realise it can shoot 180 degrees 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

nice!

FutherMucker
    Participant

Yeah, I know that fisheyes generally have a bad reputation due to over use, but I like ’em

I likes ’em too ! My Peleng 8mm fisheye lens has become a welcome addition to the bag…..It takes some getting used to, and the keeper ratio is low, but the results are fun !….Get fishy with it !! 8)

Good stuff, 3Horn…

Enjoy !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Nikon 10.5mm fisheye. Wow!’ is closed to new replies.