Nooooo!

Forums Forums News Articles and Info Nooooo!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

This might not mean anything to most of you, but there’s talk of tearing down one of the coolest and spookiest places I’ve ever been to: the old Hill Ward asylum ruins in Fort Steilacoom Park, Lakewood WA. The adult in me understands the risk of the place, but the kid/photographer/adventurer in me mourns the loss.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/5980453p-5258066c.html

I guess if we’re going to have our Full Moon Traveling Underground Photo Party we’d better do it soon 😥 I have to thank GalleyWench again for telling me about this place. I know, I know, it’s been a recurring farktography theme for me but visiting at night brought me closer to peeing my pants than any other memory of adulthood.

monkeybort
    Participant

This might not mean anything to most of you, but there’s talk of tearing down one of the coolest and spookiest places I’ve ever been to: the old Hill Ward asylum ruins in Fort Steilacoom Park, Lakewood WA. The adult in me understands the risk of the place, but the kid/photographer/adventurer in me mourns the loss.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/5980453p-5258066c.html

I guess if we’re going to have our Full Moon Traveling Underground Photo Party we’d better do it soon 😥 I have to thank GalleyWench again for telling me about this place. I know, I know, it’s been a recurring farktography theme for me but visiting at night brought me closer to peeing my pants than any other memory of adulthood.

nooooooooo!!!! i haven’t gotten to visit it yet!!!!

Klahanie
    Participant

Damn that sucks. I can still remember wandering around inside before they imploded the thing and thinking that I should take one of the old bed frames. I really wish I had now.

idle_hands
    Participant

damn, once again idle_hands is a day late and a dollar short (cdn) 😥

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Nooooo!’ is closed to new replies.