(not so) instant (nor so) street photography

Forums Forums News Articles and Info (not so) instant (nor so) street photography

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

?kamra-e-faoree?

I thought it was going to be awesome, but near the end of the video I expected a white person with compassionate eyes to say “for less than you would pay for a cup of coffee, you can provide photographers like Mr. Nabi with 2 megapixel cameras and access to bubble jet printers”.

lokisbong
    Participant

lol It was a cool video though for certain.

bender16v
    Participant

That is pretty slick how they have “developed” a system to do everything in one place. I wonder what the photographer was saying at the end of the video? It seems like the guy stiffed him.

Yoyo
    Participant

Ok, nobody let Orionid see this. He’s got too many projects already.

I too got the impression that the photographer wanted more money from the last scene in the film.

The Taliban outlawed more than just photography. They outlawed all images of animate creatures and casette tapes as well. It made it easy to tell who was non-Taliban. If I truck driver had pictures cut from Indian or Pakistani fashion magazines taped inside his door or music tapes, then he wasn’t Taliban, or if he was he wasn’t a very devout member. Also, the same with locals who would mug for the camera when ever I pulled mine out, and it was only a little Canon A550.

In Kosovo, our public affairs office actually had a battery powered printer for instant portraits. CSB.

orionid
    Participant

Too late. =D

This is neat, and a great watch. Good find!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘(not so) instant (nor so) street photography’ is closed to new replies.