Online Printing Test

Forums Forums News Articles and Info Online Printing Test

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bender16v
    Participant

I don’t print much, but this is helpful for when I do: http://improvephotography.com/7756/test-results-best-online-print-lab/

Barracuda
    Participant

Saw that earlier today. I’ve been using Nations for a while now, and aside from a slightly washed out 16×20 print of a landscape I had done for over my desk (shouldn’t have gone with color corrected, but the majority of the order was portraits for my sister) I have been very pleased.

bender16v
    Participant

I’ve only used Adorama Pix in the past to have a few things printed on aluminum and one 20×30 canvas in my office. They were okay, but a little washed out on the colors but I thought it may have been the medium. I’m mostly surprised by how bad Snapfish and Shutterfly are. In the future I’ll be using PRO DPI or Millers probably.

Barracuda
    Participant

In my case, should have known better than to go with the color corrected on the shot, I had an 11×17 printed first, but decided to go bigger, side by side you can see the reason for the increased exposure for the foreground, but the interest in the sky and water is largely gone. Going to revisit the processing on the shot to correct that myself some and have another print made some time soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Online Printing Test’ is closed to new replies.