Pet photos, critiques?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Pet photos, critiques?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    XenPix
    Participant

(I do not condone shaving your kitten for the purposes of photography, just in case some nutter takes that seriously.)

Awww why not? 🙁

Because you’ll never, ever get the hairs out of every item of furniture, piece of carpet, your clothes, etc.

It’s a bloody nightmare.

caradoc
    Participant

I don’t want to know how you know that. I really don’t.

XenPix
    Participant

This is an example of the dawg in the light. I don’t have any of her in the dark, unfortunately, to emphasis the difference. But she would look just like a little black blob of demonic fur without the light. Nevermind that she IS a blob of demonic fur, at least she doesn’t look it in this picture. 😉

zeke
    Participant

(I do not condone shaving your kitten for the purposes of photography, just in case some nutter takes that seriously.)

Awww why not? 🙁

Because you’ll never, ever get the hairs out of every item of furniture, piece of carpet, your clothes, etc.

It’s a bloody nightmare.

Nonsense. That’s what the vacuum cleaner is for. And fortunately, most cats are usually so horrified of it that they sink their claws in wherever, which means them easier to shave at the same time.

Snug Tight
    Participant

After taking hundreds of shots of my two dogs, I have found the secret of good pet photos is to find someone with a Golden Retriever puppy.

And I call this one 4:20

staplermofo
    Participant

Awwwwwwww.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Pet photos, critiques?’ is closed to new replies.