photographing spiderwebs

Forums Forums Get Technical Tips & Tricks photographing spiderwebs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

Ive been having a lot of large spiderwebs being built around my house this past week and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on photographing spiderwebs. Ive tried before but I wasnt able to get anything good to come out so any tips would have to help over my past efforts. Thanks.

schnee
    Participant

Ive been having a lot of large spiderwebs being built around my house this past week and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on photographing spiderwebs. Ive tried before but I wasnt able to get anything good to come out so any tips would have to help over my past efforts. Thanks.

get an atomizer – a really fine mister. Really fine mist. Spritz the web gently until drop begin to appear and then click away.

That said, I’ve never been able to reproduce the watering that rain did to this (pops):

Snug Tight
    Participant

We have also had alot of huge spiderwebs lately. Schnee, that is a great tip about the atomizer, I will have to try that. I have gotten a few when the sun refelects off the web “just right”. I also had to use manual focus.

linguine
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I got a lot of rain today so itll probably be a couple of days before I get to give it a try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘photographing spiderwebs’ is closed to new replies.