Planes, Trains, and Automobiles II

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Planes, Trains, and Automobiles II

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    zeke
    Participant

Pictures of motorized transportation. This DOES include photos of motorcycles, boats, or even semi-trucks. Mopeds I guess would be acceptable as well. NO to motorized scooters, skateboards or the like. As well, no construction type vehicles. Let’s keep the theme based on those vehicles that are used as a major form of transportation.

Unless you’ve got pictures you have personally taken of Steve Martin or John Candy. In that case, bring it.

orionid
    Participant

+1

Elsinore
    Keymaster

+1
    But what’s the difference between a moped and a motorized scooter to disqualify one but not the other?

orionid
    Participant

+1
    But what’s the difference between a moped and a motorized scooter to disqualify one but not the other?

CVC 407.5. (a) A “motorized scooter” is any two-wheeled device that has handlebars, is designed to be stood or sat upon by the operator, and is powered by an electric motor that is capable of propelling the device with or without human propulsion… (b) A device meeting the definition in subdivision (a) that is powered by a source other than electrical power (s.a. gasoline motor) is also a motorized scooter.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ah ok. Moped and scooter were pretty much interchangeable when I was growing up.

zeke
    Participant

+1

Because those were the rules the first time around, and I didn’t notice? 😉
    http://www.bibliostats.com/farktography/contest/9

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

+1

QueenMab
    Participant

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Planes, Trains, and Automobiles II’ is closed to new replies.