Playing around with HDR panos

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Playing around with HDR panos

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

Far out. Congrats fer sure.

ravnostic
    Participant

Very nice–congrats!

chupathingie
    Participant

Thanks, all… I think I owe a friend and his wife dinner. They twisted my arm and insisted that I enter it into the competition. I’m surprised it won, to be honest… I mean, I was very happy with the image, but I only did it to see if I could (and maybe have an eye-catching desktop image).

I have yet to find out how much I won, 1st place is 25% of the total entry fees collected in my division at $5 a pop. There were a couple hundred entries already hanging when I brought mine in on the first day, but keep in mind there were several divisions- each with their own winners. Maybe I’ll get enough to recoup the money I spent on framing and printing. 🙂

orionid
    Participant

Awesome, congrats!

chupathingie
    Participant

I seem to be getting some milage out of this image… it was selected as a splash screen for the corporate IM client this week… I’ve been getting messages from total strangers all over the country today at work asking for bigger copies. That aughtta boost my flickr pool a bit LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Playing around with HDR panos’ is closed to new replies.