Playing with flash

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Playing with flash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    caradoc
    Participant

Since going through the Strobist “Lighting 102” flash/distance exercise, I think I’ve nailed down the technique.

Now I just need to convince my wife that I need a decent flash/light meter so I’m not chimping the hell out of the sessions.

schnee
    Participant

Since going through the Strobist “Lighting 102” flash/distance exercise, I think I’ve nailed down the technique.

Now I just need to convince my wife that I need a decent flash/light meter so I’m not chimping the hell out of the sessions.

Very Nice. Good luck with the convincing part. If successful, let me know ’cause I’m trying to do the same thing….

Klahanie
    Participant

Beautiful, caradoc. Mmmm, Stargazers, I can almost smell them.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Awesome shots!

Couldn’t you just convince her buy giving her the flowers right after you shoot them?
    Maybe start shooting chocolate and bubble bath stuff and teddy bears…

caradoc
    Participant

Awesome shots!

Couldn’t you just convince her buy giving her the flowers right after you shoot them?
    Maybe start shooting chocolate and bubble bath stuff and teddy bears…

That’s an idea, but the timing’s a little off.

Those particular flowers came in a bouquet sent by our veterinarian expressing their condolences on Sarah’s death last Friday.

So, I think I’m probably going to hold off on more flowers. The rest of it, well, I think I can swing it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Playing with flash’ is closed to new replies.