Pre-crash photos from the S90…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Pre-crash photos from the S90…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Barracuda
    Participant

As I explained in my thread in the Pub & Grill, I took a spill from my bike last Thursday. Result is one very broken collar bone, and thankfully a few photos that came out worth a darned. Not sure what this little ride is going to cost me at the end of the day, but it’s going to drain most of what I’d saved for photo gear for a while.

The bike that threw me – at Bob Woodruff Park, Plano

Actually earlier in the ride, at the paved trail head at Oak Point Nature Preserve

Sunset, was hoping to get a couple more shots of this before going home, instead I got to visit the ER.

Had to do a fair bit of processing on this one to get the colors to come through, but fairly happy with the end result.

One of my favorite shots that I got that day.

Unfortunately I really didn’t get any keepers from the park where I actually crashed. I may work on processing them some more, but the Veterans Memorial I was trying to use as a foreground for the sunset is difficult to shoot from that angle and is lost in the trees and building behind it. It is a fairly difficult subject in the best of lights and silhouetted by the sun just did not work.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Pre-crash photos from the S90…’ is closed to new replies.