Santa came…

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware Santa came…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

He musta peeked in the box…

orionid
    Participant

I wanna know how you get Santa to show up in June.

chupathingie
    Participant

I told him I was done being good for the year and that he’d need a boxcar for my coal if he waited til December.

orionid
    Participant

Well played. So whadcha get?

chupathingie
    Participant

edit: I wanted a good color corrected lens with general use in mind but also could piggyback later. That and I tend to abuse stuff…I really like the build on this, even if it’s heavy. no shots yet, it was 3 hrs before I got to open it (had to run some prints to someone). This place is a lot darker than DFW, but that ain’t saying much. Still, at f2.8 or even stopped down to f4 it’s going to cut down on image time (good for my poor tracking) shooting the sky.

The rest are toys, pretty much. I didn’t own a flash until today. I usually do landscapes, haven’t needed a flash. The extender tubes are cheap, but they look well molded… I think I trust them for not breaking and dropping something on the floor, but I don’t think they’ll take much abuse. They do pass signal between lens and body, so they seemed like a great buy to play with a little close focus with some of the random lens assortment.

chupathingie
    Participant

Oh…and filters. circ polarizer I almost always keep on outdoors, so I needed another. Got 2 UVs (same size this glass and the kit lens) to help with fuzzy air.

orionid
    Participant

Oooh, shiny!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Santa came…’ is closed to new replies.