selling some stuff

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware selling some stuff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

i bought a D7000 on ebay today. while debating doing that over a couple of weeks it became clear i need to sell some of my other stuff. before i send it off for appraisal or post it on ebay i want to list it here. price to be discussed if anyone wants some of it. this is going to be sparse. more info provide as needed.

Nikon D3000 with kit 18-55 lens (5228 actuations)
    Minolta Dimage7i (shutter count ? lord knows. a bunch but it’s going fine)
    Minolta XD-11 (three of them, one chrome two black)
    Minolta 28-70 MD lens
    Minolta 70-210 MD lens
    focusing bellows and focusing rail for the above. meter coupled.
    winder for the above.
    misc stuff like corded remote release for the 7i. CF cards, cables, manuals.
    Fiji A205 and a Fuji A305 (these are digital P&S <5MP)
    Minolta freedom zoom 90. maybe a Minolta freedom zoom 115. (those are P&S 35mm film cameras and damned nice for what they are)

sorry for the short notice but i’ll probably be sending it for appraisal monday afternoon.

Curious
    Participant

well it wasn’t monday it was today but they are on there way. less both the digital and film P&S stuff. turns out there isn’t much market for it. who knew?

nobigdeal
    Participant

I had a Minolta Freedom. Got 5 bucks for it on eBay. I may be interested in an XD-11.

Curious
    Participant

I had a Minolta Freedom. Got 5 bucks for it on eBay. I may be interested in an XD-11.

sorry they are on their way to the appraiser. i won’t know until maybe week after next what the offer is. if it’s crap i’ll get back to you.

Curious
    Participant

well guess what, all the appraiser wanted was the D3000. and for not much at that. but since i need an shot of money i took their offer. the rest is on it’s way back and is scheduled to be here next tuesday. at that point i’ll have to learn how to sell on ebay. i’ve only bought there so far.

what annoyed me about this is they told me on the phone they could use all of the film stuff then once they had seen it it was” oh we don’t want that, we have more than enough, it has no value .. ” and when i ask why a focusing rail identical to mine sold on ebay for $149.00 and they didn’t even have one in their used equipment …. frustrating to say the least.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘selling some stuff’ is closed to new replies.