Sickness

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    isobig
    Participant

I can’t remember the last time I had felt this sick. Seems I have the flu. Made me think… why not post pics of ourselves (or someone else with their permission) not feeling our best ?

🙁

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hm…I’m honestly a little afraid we won’t get many people participating in this kind of contest. I wonder if we opened it up to something like things that make you feel better when you’re sick?

isobig
    Participant

that will just turn into an alcohol theme….. lol

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol I don’t know..chicken soup, warm blankets, snuggly pets–all of those might feature pretty heavily. In addition to alcohol 😉

QueenMab
    Participant

maybe something along the lines of “sickness paraphernalia”? bandaids, meds, hospital beds and/or equipment, crutches, casts, kleenex (unused plz), chicken soup, ace bandages, etc?

difficulty, no alcohol 🙂

QueenMab
    Participant

also +1 for whatever we decide on 🙂

isobig
    Participant

I am ok with QueenMab’s suggestion of the paraphernalia and no alcohol… with the addition of bonus if pic includes a person not feeling their best.

Anonymous
    Inactive

+1 (regrettably I have images fitting the original description – doesn’t mean I won’t use ’em 😉 )

orionid
    Participant

I don’t mean to poo-poo, but I’m not really feeling this one. Also not sure how much participation or voting it might generate.

isobig
    Participant

well it was a different style of subject matter I thought. trying to be a little different than the rest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Sickness’ is closed to new replies.