Snow in October…You Can’t Explain That!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Snow in October…You Can’t Explain That!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

gambitsgirl
    Participant

I love that second shot with the colors reflected in the water

Farktographer
    Participant

As Lord Eddard Stark would say, “Winter is coming.” Seriously though, I love the blend of white snow and fall colours.

Kestrana
    Participant

My new VA license plate will be WNTR CMN. 😀
    I really like the first one. Our snow lasted all of about 5 min and I wasn’t about to go out in it since everyone in VA freaks out over flurries.

ennuipoet
    Participant

It snowed for about 8 hours here, we would’ve had several inches but the ground hasn’t enough time to get good and cold. I was hoping for some stronger Fall colors but most of the City is still green.

sleeping
    Participant

I went out in the storm for a bit, but it was nasty sticky snow – I couldn’t keep the front of the lens, my glasses and the viewfinder clear at once and still have time to shoot anything, so I was half-blind shooting a lot of these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/awrose/archives/date-taken/2011/10/29/?view=lg

linguine
    Participant

Guess I’ll have to get the shots I took of the storm while I was in Massachusetts off my camera sooner or later.

sleeping
    Participant

Or you could always keep them on the card permanently and only show people the photos by physically handing them the camera (I know some folks that do that…)

linguine
    Participant

Or you could always keep them on the card permanently and only show people the photos by physically handing them the camera (I know some folks that do that…)

When did you meet my mom?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Snow in October…You Can’t Explain That!’ is closed to new replies.