So I went wondering around Oregon and Washington State…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery So I went wondering around Oregon and Washington State…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barracuda
    Participant

and came home with a few photos…

just a taste as I’m just starting to work on a few.

Museum of Flight

Near Mt. St. Helens

Quarry Cove – Yaquina Head

Mt. Hood from Trillium Lake

Latourell Falls – Columbia River Gorge

More: https://picasaweb.google.com/102637182371352471338/PhotoTrip2014PacificNorthwest#

and of course more will be uploaded as time allows for processing.

linguine
    Participant

Nice, where all did you go in Washington and Oregon?

orionid
    Participant

Well done. What was your exposure on the Quarry cove?

Barracuda
    Participant

orionid – 145sec, I think I had stacked my 10 stop and 3 stop ND’s for that one (f/14 aperture)

linguine – let’s see… started in Seattle, Mt. St. Helens, Portland, McMinnville, Drift Creek Falls (Lincoln County), Rocky Creek (oregon coast), Newport/Yaquina Head, Cape Perpetua, Waldport, Mt. Hood, Hood River, Columbia River Gorge, Cannon Beach/Seaside, Astoria, Long Beach, WA, and Olympia.

A couple more:

Haystack Rock – Cannon Beach

back at Trillium Lake / Mt. Hood the next morning from the OP shot, finally got some calm water.

parking lot at Timberline Lodge providing some nice light painting of the foreground here.

took my 3 visits to finally get this shot. Ultimately had to do a pano to get the entire wing in frame. A 17mm on full frame wasn’t enough, nor was 11mm on a crop last visit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘So I went wondering around Oregon and Washington State…’ is closed to new replies.