Some of Orionid’s recent work.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Some of Orionid’s recent work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Figure I’ll start an inline gallery to hopefully generate discussions and share some recent shots that aren’t likely to see contest threads due to being HDR or whatnot. C&C always welcome.

Boardwalk chillin’ by Orionid, on Flickr

Backbay Shorewash HDR by Orionid, on Flickr

Hallowed Halls by Orionid, on Flickr

Creepy Doll by Orionid, on Flickr

Can You Hear Us Now? by Orionid, on Flickr

Evening of Solitude by Orionid, on Flickr

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Nice stuff, orionid. I particularly like the boardwalk and bikers. The shoreline has a tad bit too much HDR in the foreground foliage for my liking.

With the Capitol in the background, that biker shot is very iconic; IMO the only way it could be improved would be if the entire flag was also in frame.

orionid
    Participant

Nice stuff, orionid. I particularly like the boardwalk and bikers. The shoreline has a tad bit too much HDR in the foreground foliage for my liking.

With the Capitol in the background, that biker shot is very iconic; IMO the only way it could be improved would be if the entire flag was also in frame.

Thanks, man. I had a similar thought about the bike, but I was shooting more for placement and composition ended up taking a back seat. And the flare in the shoreline is what bugs me most.

Barracuda
    Participant

The flare seems to be in a place that lightroom could clone out without much effort. All in all very nice work.

orionid
    Participant

The flare seems to be in a place that lightroom could clone out without much effort.

Yar. I just ordered a print for myself in horizontal crop and cloned out the flare. I need to go back and edit that in the vertical.

orionid
    Participant

Also, two weeks ago, Senator Kaine came to the power plant where I work. I got to play “official company photographer” and now my photos are on Senator Kaine’s official web page. The first two in the second to last row, and the entirety of the row above those.

orionid
    Participant

Impaled by Orionid, on Flickr

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Some of Orionid’s recent work.’ is closed to new replies.