Southcentral Texas. A furnace with character.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Southcentral Texas. A furnace with character.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant
    orionid
    Participant

Awesome stuff. What takes you down there?

/Your boys look like they’re melting.

soosh
    Participant

going back home to see the boys’ grandparents and uncle. They’re in OKC/Dallas, but we made a grand driving tour of the hill country and gulf coast the last week of June.

It was hot, but it wasn’t the brutal kind of hot that august can bring.

ravnostic
    Participant

“*Furniture**Undertaking**Wallpaper**

I had to laugh really out loud. Gotta love the south! EVERYTHING under one roof!! Some guy named Walton built an empire with the same idea. (Yearning for an urning?–Shop Wal*Mart!)

Nice family pics. Are the blue eyes yours, or your wife’s? They do justice to the portrait shots of the kiddos, either way.

soosh
    Participant

both boys have really strong blue eyes. mine are kind of greenish-blue-grey and the ex’s are green.

we were surprised as hell that neither boy ended up red-headed. ex is a red-head, and my beard is about half red.

nobigdeal
    Participant

A couple of bats there huh?

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Lotsa great stuff there, soosh, but you left before it really got warmed up. Tied the record yesterday at 110 and broke it today at 112.

soosh
    Participant

A couple of bats there huh?

a few. took about fifteen minutes for them all to get out.

apparently in October, it gets really crowded.

ravnostic
    Participant

both boys have really strong blue eyes. mine are kind of greenish-blue-grey and the ex’s are green. .

Must be the icebergs. 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Southcentral Texas. A furnace with character.’ is closed to new replies.