The "Cute Kids" Theme Rejects

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery The "Cute Kids" Theme Rejects

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mikemikeb
    Participant

It’s kind of funny, that over the course of the last couple of weeks, up until about a couple of days ago, I uploaded some photos that I thought would possibly end up in the Cute Kids contest. It was difficult to select only three photos from a group of what would turn out to be six good (at least in my view) photos. In the end, only one of the original uploads went into the contest as-is (the one with the sleeping kid in the crowd), and another was entered in a black-and-white version (the one with the boy and girl sitting together). The first photo shown here was substituted with the photo of the girl in the green grass by the creekbed toward the last minute. So, for the heck of it, here are the rejects!

Oh, and though I could enter some, if not all, of these one day, I don’t see doing so with any of the upcoming contest themes.

I don’t mind if you say what your favorite and/or otherwise of these photos are.

schnee
    Participant

Having a pregnant wife, a five year old and an 18 month old, I’m partial to the last one you posted here. I also like the creekbed-cherry blossom(?) one that you entered.

mikemikeb
    Participant

Having a pregnant wife, a five year old and an 18 month old, I’m partial to the last one you posted here.

Well, congrats there! How far along is she?

Oh, and you are correct that they’re cherry blossoms.

schnee
    Participant

Well, congrats there! How far along is she?

Thanks. Five months into it. We’re having one baby, but beyond that, we don’t know too much else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The "Cute Kids" Theme Rejects’ is closed to new replies.