Trip out west

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Trip out west

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Saldo1981
    Participant

Well I drove from TN to Utah. I took about 440 pictures. Mostly snap shots but a few good ones. Just thought I’d share and see what everyone says.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rsoldano

monkeybort
    Participant

looks like a fun trip! i’ve lived in WY for 10 years and STILL have never gone to bryce canyon or zion nat’l park.

/i feel shame

millera9
    Participant

Saldo, there’s a lot of stuff in there that you should really be proud of. It’s tough to take good pictures while trying to focus on your roadtrip schedule and all the rest of that stuff. Nice work.

bort I’ve been to both parks multiple times. Zion is wonderful for hiking and driving through, but Bryce is something truly special for a photographer. You need to make the time to go. It’s not just the park itself; everything within about a 100 mile radius is picturesque and beautiful.

/No shame, I’ve had relatives in Sheridan, WY for a decade and I’ve never made it up there…

monkeybort
    Participant

yeah i keep hearing that but never quite manage to make it. one of these days, i’m sure…

zeke
    Participant

Zion is gorgeous — we went through there on our way moving to California. Then again, the roads were narrow, and the horse trailer with most of our possessions was about 2 inches wider than the lane, so it was a real interesting drive through there 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Trip out west’ is closed to new replies.