Trip to Mexico

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Trip to Mexico

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hunches
    Participant

Went to El Golfo de Santa Clara, Mexico for the weekend, hung out on the beach, flew on an ultralight and burned some things.

Flickr set

Yay.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

flew on an ultralight

Awesome! That’s on my bucket list. Do you do it as a hobby or was this a one-time thing? If a hobby, how’d you get started with it?

hunches
    Participant

It was a one-time thing, although I’m friends with two out of the three guys that camped with us that own theirs so hopefully I’ll get to do it again in the future 🙂

If you’d like I can put you in touch with one of them, he loves to talk about flying so I’m sure he’d be happy to give you any info you need.

chupathingie
    Participant

flew on an ultralight

Awesome! That’s on my bucket list.

Very much ditto. Been ages since I flew (soloed at 15) and I’ve been looking for a cheap way to get back in the air…

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

It was a one-time thing, although I’m friends with two out of the three guys that camped with us that own theirs so hopefully I’ll get to do it again in the future 🙂

If you’d like I can put you in touch with one of them, he loves to talk about flying so I’m sure he’d be happy to give you any info you need.

Cool. I’ve done a tandem skydive and have flown in small planes before, so as best as I can imagine it would be something like a combination of those.

And thanks for the offer; I’ll keep it in mind, but right now I’m not serious enough to waste his time. One of these days, though…

nobigdeal
    Participant

Cool!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Trip to Mexico’ is closed to new replies.