uh, okay…

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware uh, okay…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sleeping
    Participant
    Kestrana
    Participant

orionid
    Participant

Bwah?

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

All the fun of carrying around heavy bulky lenses without that annoying dSLR quality and manual control. Yay!

Does it come with Apple stickers so you can cover up those unsightly Canon/Nikon logos on the lenses? 🙂

ravnostic
    Participant

Why not?

sleeping
    Participant

Why not?

Because the photography gods will surely smite anyone who uses it?

Uranus
    Participant

“Two loopholes on each end of the case let you tie on a camera strap, so you can hang it around your neck just like your real DSLR.”

I’m sure there are cheaper and easier ways to look like a right tosser.

ravnostic
    Participant

“loopholes”.

“smite”

“Uranus”

“strap”

“bulky”

“…”

I would probably be marked for a kill if I even tried to put this all together.

Farktographer
    Participant

/Facepalm

Uranus
    Participant

“loopholes”.

“smite”

“Uranus”

“strap”

“bulky”

“…”

I would probably be marked for a kill if I even tried to put this all together.

….or be in a RugbyJock photoshop.

chupathingie
    Participant

I can actually see a use for this. The adapter would allow mating a T-adapter for shooting planetary images at prime focus provided someone has a software solution for adjusting gain in movie mode on the iphone. It’s got a small sensor, which is perfect for that sort of thing and mated with a scope of 1000mm fl or greater, you could likely fill most of the sensor with Jupiter or Saturn.

As a DSLR substitute though? Not so much.

Needs to come with a “Kick Me!” sign.

ennuipoet
    Participant

God, photojojo is just full of precious little things that make me want to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill.

Pillows and coffee cups that look like lens, etsy style shirts with photography themes on them, macrame camera cozies…it’s like your spinster aunt got really high on hash brownies and made your Christmas present, “It’s because you like cameras!”

/my apologies to anyone who has any of the above, it’s just that I can’t handle “cuteness”.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

God, photojojo is just full of precious little things that make me want to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill.

Had to read the rest of your post to understand which way you were going with that…

orionid
    Participant

lulz at this whole thread.

Farktographer
    Participant

I showed my boss this. Now he wants one. He didn’t think it was funny when I started making fun of him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘uh, okay…’ is closed to new replies.