Wedding Photos

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Wedding Photos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

There will be tons more, obviously we’re still waiting on our professional pictures, and we have ~190 from the disposables to scan but here’s the first.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.609665483559.2101975.23804382&l=67609bb6e7

Photo by Michael Taylor

Kestrana
    Participant

Our official wedding pictures will be released tomorrow. You can see them at http://www.pictage.com. If you register before tomorrow you can get a $5 credit (tho you don’t have to use it).

Kestrana
    Participant
    ravnostic
    Participant

Who did your makeup? It’s fabulous (and yes, I’m gay; it’s perfectly okay for me to notice such things and say such words as ‘fabulous’.)

Lovely little chapel, too.

What are the little green bottles with you and Orionid’s name on them for? And I noticed the ‘green’ theme–any significance in that in general? Or just a choice?

#754 has you two written all over it.

I like the wedding party shots taken from ‘on high’, and #960 as well (and 992, and 1017).

1119, 1133, 1143, esp. 1144, and 1162 you’d be remiss not to keep (but might crop the top), and 1197. Like all of these.

Did I mention congrats? Thanks for sharing the pictures; almost like I got to be there!

SilverStag
    Participant

So, how many Farktographers showed up?

orionid
    Participant

Gimlette was the only one.

Kestrana
    Participant

Who did your makeup? It’s fabulous (and yes, I’m gay; it’s perfectly okay for me to notice such things and say such words as ‘fabulous’.)

Lovely little chapel, too.

What are the little green bottles with you and Orionid’s name on them for? And I noticed the ‘green’ theme–any significance in that in general? Or just a choice?

#754 has you two written all over it.

I like the wedding party shots taken from ‘on high’, and #960 as well (and 992, and 1017).

1119, 1133, 1143, esp. 1144, and 1162 you’d be remiss not to keep (but might crop the top), and 1197. Like all of these.

Did I mention congrats? Thanks for sharing the pictures; almost like I got to be there!

Makeup and hair was done by my bridesmaid Anita (with the wavy reddish hair).
    The green bottles are bubble solution for when we left the church.
    The photographer was extraordinarily tall but the staged shots he was on a ladder.

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Congrats again, you two. Looks like it was a great day. I like the bubbles, cool idea.

yrkddn
    Participant

Congratulations!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Wedding Photos’ is closed to new replies.