What makes you vote for a picture?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Pollage What makes you vote for a picture?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    millera9
    Participant

Oh well, life hasn’t been worth living since my husband got his brutish mitts on my lil’ pink Bostitch.

Uhhh… did anyone else totally misread that the first time through? Am I the only one?

Klahanie
    Participant

Haha, probably not.

anneb
    Participant

I dunno if it was totally misread so much as stare at word in confusion and finally resort to google.

:hangs head in shame for not knowing:

zeke
    Participant

Oh well, life hasn’t been worth living since my husband got his brutish mitts on my lil’ pink Bostitch.

Uhhh… did anyone else totally misread that the first time through? Am I the only one?

No, you weren’t. All that I picked up was ‘my little pink’ and the ‘WTF’ alarms started going off…

Curious
    Participant

Bostitch Stapler
    Patented 1924-1926
    Boston Wire Stitcher Co.
    East Greenwich, RI

and a picture http://www.officemuseum.com/IMagesWWW/1924_1926_Bostitch_Pat_Nos._1506073_1584788_1591986.JPG

some of you need to get out more. i’m looking at you anneb

Klahanie
    Participant

No, you weren’t. All that I picked up was ‘my little pink’ and the ‘WTF’ alarms started going off…

I really should have known better considering I live in inuendo central. In my defence, I had only had about 4 hours of sleep when I wrote that.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘What makes you vote for a picture?’ is closed to new replies.