Winter’s last gasp

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Winter’s last gasp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Even though it hasn’t been used, I’ve kept the camera in the truck “just in case.” Last week’s snowstorm convinced me to pull it out. It felt good to be shooting again, so I’m going hog-wild this coming weekend.

Nuclear Winter by Orionid, on Flickr

After the Storm, There is Warmth – HDR by Orionid, on Flickr

Barracuda
    Participant

Great shots both of them, but I’m quite happy to have just finished a ride in 75 degree weather and not dealing with that type of snow.

orionid
    Participant

Great shots both of them, but I’m quite happy to have just finished a ride in 75 degree weather and not dealing with that type of snow.

Thanks. I was just happy to have power back before all my venison went bad.

Barracuda
    Participant

You can send some of that venison down this way, been too long since I’ve had any. Maybe I’ll try to send some warm weather back up that way in return…

orionid
    Participant

You can send some of that venison down this way, been too long since I’ve had any. Maybe I’ll try to send some warm weather back up that way in return…

I wouldn’t want it to go bad in transit, however if you stop by I’d gladly fire some up.

Barracuda
    Participant

Road Trip! (once it warms up that is) 😆

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Nice shots. The first one has a bit of an ominous, desolate feel to me. And congrats on regaining that feeling.

I’m with ‘Cuda, though – You can keep the snow. As I mentioned in the other thread, it was a beautiful 80 degrees today and I’m ready for more of it!

re: Venison – some friends of ours hunt quite a bit and he makes what he calls poppers. They’re seasoned venison strips wrapped around jalapenos and cheese and they’re delicious.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Winter’s last gasp’ is closed to new replies.