Reply To: last night shortly after the contest went live…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest last night shortly after the contest went live… Reply To: last night shortly after the contest went live…

ch4r7ie
Participant

i’m thinking that trimming things now leaves room to grow for number of people participating of course..

i don’t understand what limiting submissions has to do with expanding our participation base….maybe i’m missing something?

my thoughts on this stem from seeing a farker complain about seeing the thread filled with tf posts, some 130 by the time it went live

limiting posts to 2 means that ther could have been 80 posts by the time it went live vs 140, means that that person my not have been discouraged, and maybe others too..

one cool thing about photography, and it’s honestly why i am a photographer, is that you can do art even if you can’t draw

i cant draw, flunked out of art…

photography is kind of an equaliser, anyone with a camera walking down the street might take the coolest photo

so i think that anything that might open up a contest to more partisipation is sorta what photography is all about

when the rules were made up in the beginnning the first contest had 30 or 40 submissions