01-07-09 – Money Shots

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-07-09 – Money Shots

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

I forgot to enable voting on my last picture. Time stamped lokisbong 2009-01-08 12:11:34 AM.Could you please fix my stupid mistake?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it

lokisbong
    Participant

thank you very much.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p 🙂

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Out of the blue my guy came home from the local grocery store with a bag of dry ice. So taking that as a sign from some Higher Photographer I took some handheld shots and submitted them. I’m late but there, which is a nice surprise. I had no idea grocery stores sold dry ice and no idea why he bought it. Weird…

Morningbreath
    Participant

Orionid, that was a great photo you took. Clever, and well done.

jpatten
    Participant

Congrats to Stupido for getting the exact shot I was gonna post before I could!…..

corsec67
    Participant

I would have posted my entries earlier, but …

I had to save some houses first.

jpatten
    Participant

You HAD to save some houses first? … well I guess everyone has to set some priorities…

corsec67
    Participant

You HAD to save some houses first? … well I guess everyone has to set some priorities…

Yeah, well being a hero is hard work.

On topic, I really expected there to be more “Fark” or “Farktography” written in money than … just mine. I made that picture, but was expecting it to be one of 5 in the thread.

And then I thought I was being all clever with the “fist drops money”, and there are like 5 of those in the thread.

stupido
    Participant

Congrats to Stupido for getting the exact shot I was gonna post before I could!…..

Still would like to see your shot

jpatten
    Participant

Still would like to see your shot

posted it without voting, but here ya go as well

nobigdeal
    Participant

Not feeling the love this week! Ouch!

(my pics kinda sucked anyway, I wouldn’t have voted for myself either)

stupido
    Participant

jpatten, Maybe both of us are original? Nice shot. my coworker was wondering if mine would be better if you could see more of the coins, I should show him yours.

soosh
    Participant

I had this great idea for setting foreign coins up on their edge and setting them afire with gelled acetone, but sadly, I forgot to bring all my interesting coins home from work.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘01-07-09 – Money Shots’ is closed to new replies.