01-07-09 – Money Shots

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-07-09 – Money Shots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photograph currency and/or coinage–yours or someone else’s (if you can get your hands on it). Difficulty: you have to give borrowed money back.

Thanks for the theme suggestion, SilverStag!

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I’m out this week, real life got in the way. But I’ll be voting later tonight so show me the money!

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    orionid
    Participant

U-man: Wrong, man! Wrong! I’m just glad I wasn’t drinking anything when the fact that your first shot wasn’t “just another macro” sank in, otherwise it would have been all over my laptop. Well done.

SilverStag
    Participant

orionid: Well done on the split face. great shot!

jekxrb
    Participant

As Elsinore asked on Flickr and I don’t want people thinking I was going against rules (I can’t imagine we’re allowed to post actual images of dead people) or getting TOO creepy, my first shot is a self portrait; it is NOT a corpse, just me pretending to be one. I’m just wearing makeup and I’m pretty pale anyways. If I weren’t in Italy I would have asked someone to model for me because executing that idea as a self portrait was nightmarish and the photos didn’t turn out nearly as well as I’d hoped, but I don’t know anyone well enough here to invite them home to play ‘corpse’.

justkat
    Participant

orionid: Well done on the split face. great shot!

seconded.

U-Man – dood. Was that really… no, i don’t think i want to know. =P

nobigdeal
    Participant

My wife asked me what the theme was this week and I said “Money Shots”

She said Oh…some perv is gonna post a picture of money with “stuff” on it.

Glad to see U-man prove her right!

orionid
    Participant

I had to.

/Sorry
    //Not really

orionid
    Participant

And thanks for the kudos on the split-shot. That idea actually came from some last minute google-fu for the “something different third shot”

olavf
    Participant

All I can say is that I am never.balancing.a.quarter.on.paperboard.again.

justkat
    Participant

My Barbie is a sort of a “money shot” only instead of man-goo it’s, well, chocolate money all over her NSFW 😉

/I’m only a little twisted.
    //unlike U-Man 😉

swampa
    Participant

I’m getting slow in my old age. I saw U-Man’s money shot and just thought “why has someone put glue on coins?” and kept going. It was only after I saw the comments below that I got it 🙁

sleeping
    Participant

I’m getting slow in my old age. I saw U-Man’s money shot and just thought “why has someone put glue on coins?” and kept going. It was only after I saw the comments below that I got it 🙁

If it’s any consolation, you’re not the only one…

U-Man
    Participant

I hoped that my version of the money shot would bring a chuckle or two. Glad to see a few of you enjoyed it. 🙂

orionid, I like my first one better than the second one for exactly the point you raise. I think it is sneaky funny.

For those of you who wondered…it is mayonnaise mixed with a bit of saliva and applied with a toothpick. I must say, the mixture in the little dish I used was creapily realistic. Ew.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘01-07-09 – Money Shots’ is closed to new replies.