01-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Teh Funnay 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Teh Funnay 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    jpatten
    Participant

This was NOT easy to find. Pictures that are funny are not easy to find…

Flavivirus
    Participant

To be fair, the theme description has had that difficulty for several weeks since the theme was announced.

Oh no no, don’t misunderstand. It’s difficult, more difficult than I anticipated… in fact I didn’t like it at all! I’m not complaining that the rule was there, but I didn’t realize how tied I was to titling… i felt very weird posting naked pictures.

And yes, goatse is always funny 😛

soosh
    Participant

oh hell. I forgot completely about this one. I should have used it instead of the blizzard girl in flipflops.

swampa
    Participant

does the goatse one not meet fark’s non-goatse requirements?

I couldn’t see anywhere in the FArQ that spoke about the non-goatse requirement.

swampa
    Participant

Can you pleeeeeease post that here? I wanna copy of it (pretty please)! 😆

I’m scared that someone would actually put that on their car!

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Here’s the “4th entry” that got booted this week. I really couldn’t see posting 2 photos of men in dresses wrangling steers(!) and I liked the other one better.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh no no, don’t misunderstand. It’s difficult, more difficult than I anticipated… in fact I didn’t like it at all! I’m not complaining that the rule was there, but I didn’t realize how tied I was to titling… i felt very weird posting naked pictures.

It was a challenge for me, too. I love finding just the right witty title, and I also didn’t realize how many of my otherwise funny pictures are really only partly funny for the visual and partly funny for the title and/or description. And yeah, I almost always post titles, so it did feel strange not to post anything with my pictures.

does the goatse one not meet fark’s non-goatse requirements?

I couldn’t see anywhere in the FArQ that spoke about the non-goatse requirement.

Yeah, any reference is verboten, but I gotta admit, swampa I laughed. If those poor people only knew what their plate refers to (unless that’s for sure a vanity plate and they chose it, then it could be either sad or hilarious 😉 )

soosh
    Participant

Damn. I’m going to have to try to get myself a Goatse vanity plate now. I wonder if the fact that my wife works at the DMV will help or hinder this.

swampa
    Participant

It is a vanity plate and they picked it, so I’m assuming that they did know. I remember doing a double take when I saw it in a carpark as it was the last thing I expected to see on a numberplate .

Killerclaw
    Participant

I accidentally submitted my Spartan wet floor sign without voting, I resubmitted with voting. Could I get the first deleted?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You’re fixed up, Killerclaw

FutherMucker
    Participant

WOW !!! I think I should have ask what’s a goatse before I GIS it. 😯

It’s real, or what? That’s not natural !

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh it’s real. Really really real. And really really ….scary

corsec67
    Participant

Moderator had a busy time with this theme. That difficulty is strict and easy: no text with your picture.

U-Man
    Participant

i felt very weird posting naked pictures. And yes, goatse is always funny 😛

Context is important.

This contest was really difficult for me too. Most of the funny stuff I have or I thought of is only partially funny if you don’t already know the subject.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘01-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Teh Funnay 2’ is closed to new replies.