02-11-09 – Religion and Spirituality II

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-11-09 – Religion and Spirituality II

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p 🙂

pangolyn
    Participant

Is it just me, or is the Farktography Statistics Manager acting up? After checking on 3 different computers, I’m thinking it isn’t just user error.

In other news, lots of great stuff this week, though my neck is starting to cramp from all of the forced perspective shots.

SilverStag
    Participant

Is it just me, or is the Farktography Statistics Manager acting up? After checking on 3 different computers, I’m thinking it isn’t just user error.

The FSM is down this week, Schnee had some sort of (as yet undetermined) hardware error, and had to take the server in for service.

linguine
    Participant

I can’t believe that I forgot to use this shot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guine/3057958772/
    I mustve been really tired when I got home last night.

nutkick_42
    Participant

Argh. I was so close to getting my first first place finish. I was tied for first when I went to bed and woke up to find that the porcelain goddess has more followers than the FSM. Then again, it makes sense: I have sacrificed my dinner of noodles to the porcelain goddess on certain libatious occasions.

swampa
    Participant

I think it is just more people know of the porcelain goddess. I spent a fair bit of time yesterday explaining the back story of the FSM to people (can I get a ramen?).

nobigdeal
    Participant

Wow. lots of great stuff already this week!
    I wanted to tip the hat to NoBigDeal though… LOVED all of your entries!

Thanks!

2 of my three were shot 20 minutes before the contest.

nutkick_42
    Participant

I think it is just more people know of the porcelain goddess. I spent a fair bit of time yesterday explaining the back story of the FSM to people (can I get a ramen?).

I had to explain Pastafarianism to my religions of mankind prof. I don’t think she understood at all. She was willing to accept this as the premise for a real religion. As my mother always says, “Don’t be so open minded that your brains fall out.”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to RcMacStudent this week–very funny 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

I took this the night of the contest:

I now know where to go if I need some Catholic.

U-Man
    Participant

I hate it when I forget about a photo I might have used. I was on plane several days before this theme and saw this crazy cross formed by some inside lights. Not the most pleasing of photos, but kinda neat.

I was on that plane going to Maui, HI. Saw this one on Front St. in Lahaina.

Why does it take about three days to unwind on vacation and only three minutes to wind back up after returning home?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘02-11-09 – Religion and Spirituality II’ is closed to new replies.