03-12-08 – Trucks

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-12-08 – Trucks

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    deadh71
    Participant

I think I will like this contest. I will be on the road but hopefully I will be able to make this my first!

johnebones
    Participant

Here’s a candid photograph of my daughter having a close encounter with a truck:

(Not really. I made this photoshop years ago when she was in driver training)

andyofne
    Participant

Here’s a candid photograph of my daughter having a close encounter with a truck:

(Not really. I made this photoshop years ago when she was in driver training)

You should buy her some tweezers!

johnebones
    Participant

Ack! I never noticed that before (which explains why my teenagers are always so mortified at how clueless I am about all things fashion and grooming. I personally have major bushy ‘Gandalf’ type eye-hair).

I used the ‘tweezers’ tool in photoshop to make a few slight modifications to the image.

staplermofo
    Participant

Ack! I never noticed that before (which explains why my teenagers are always so mortified at how clueless I am about all things fashion and grooming. I personally have major bushy ‘Gandalf’ type eye-hair).

I used the ‘tweezers’ tool in photoshop to make a few slight modifications to the image.

If it was my daughter I’d be photoshopping more hair onto her face.

I’m not taking any chances that some internet Lothario is running off with my little angel! All of you better stay away from her until she’s at least conceived and born and turns 25!

swampa
    Participant

All of you better stay away from her until she’s at least conceived and born and turns 25!

I call dibs at 25! 😛

/In first suck it all 😛

andyofne
    Participant

I was just being snarky! lol

SilverStag
    Participant

A note about my #1: I had taken a nap at the rest area shown in the photo. When I got back on the road, I heard about 9/11 on the CB. I was taking the photo probably a couple of hours after the attacks started, but I bought the camera in California and the time was off because I hadn’t set it to the correct time zone yet.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I was just being snarky! lol

lol I was wondering. Cause as someone with naturally bushy eyebrows and who attempts to keep them landscaped, I’d have to say his daughter’s eyebrows look just fine 😉

mrsfnkta
    Participant

First time, so bear with me…

http://a817.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_1c09faf64d3b3d9cb6d84ed201cc08d0.jpg

This is a shot of a beat up old truck in a New Jersey apple orchard.

Jim

* BTW, I don’t see any tick-able boxes to enable voting. Am I missing something here?

swampa
    Participant

mrsfnkta

You need to go here and post. You might have to register an account on Fark if you don’t already have one there (if you don’t, you will be forced to wait 24hrs before you can post).

Hope that helps.

schnee
    Participant

First time, so bear with me…

http://a817.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1/l_1c09faf64d3b3d9cb6d84ed201cc08d0.jpg

This is a shot of a beat up old truck in a New Jersey apple orchard.

Jim

* BTW, I don’t see any tick-able boxes to enable voting. Am I missing something here?

What swampa said, and welcome aboard!

mrsfnkta
    Participant

Thanks, friends. I followed your link and got my registration in the pipeline. I’ll get my pic posted all official-like in a day.

Fark Fark, Fark!

Jim

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

I had a chance to stop by a place where I knew an old flatbed truck was rotting away, so I took some photos… nothing special since I had missed the contest, I just wanted some snap shots. Anyways, here’s 2…. Had I been entering the contest, I would have braved the pucker-brush all around the truck, but since I had missed the contest, I wasn’t going to get poked with thorns a million times. 😀

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x212/bobdobalita/IMG_3126.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x212/bobdobalita/IMG_3118.jpg

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘03-12-08 – Trucks’ is closed to new replies.