03-21-12 – Curves 2: Recurves

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-21-12 – Curves 2: Recurves

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

Elsinore is it possible for you to see if I enabled voting on my first entry?

Yes, looks like all three are good.

Thanks

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I see them as well.

Some bees for those interested.

I think the one titled “Fractured Curves” is wonderful!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Dangit, don’t say that! I almost almost made that one an A.

Er, I mean, thanks! 🙂

Curious
    Participant

my dresser wheels were dumb luck in that they worn out/broke just as i was aware of this contest.

Daniel
    Participant

Has Fark.com crashed???

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Not as far as I can tell.

Daniel
    Participant

It had. Its back up now.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Dangit, don’t say that! I almost almost made that one an A.

Er, I mean, thanks! 🙂

FWIW, if I like a photo it’s almost guaranteed to get very few votes. 🙂 So you probably picked wisely.

Also, I noticed Fark was down too. It was a really strange since it was returning “permission denied” errors sometimes in addition to the infamous “beer spill” page. But it magically starting working again a few minutes later. But that might explain the really, really low votes in the contest this week so far.

ravnostic
    Participant

It’s midnight Sunday morning and I think I can congratulate U-man on his win this week. When I saw this a few weeks ago (over on G+) I was hugely impressed and hoped to not have to go against it in a theme…such as this one. Such a great shot.

I’m holding my breath for 2nd, but emiliogtz‘s first-ever fark entry is so awesome, I think it may overtake my ‘top’ shot. I hope to see his(her?) pictures again in the future. That one is SO well done!

//I’ll happily to settle for 3rd against the both of them. 🙂

Barracuda
    Participant

Lots of good entries again this week, with the participation back up I’m once again happy to capture a couple top 20’s. Seems like my ‘Blueprints’ shot didn’t fare as well as I would have thought, but that’s Fark.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man on the “Best” category win and stu1-1 on the “Funniest” category win this week!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats again to U-Man on the sweep of individual and combined. The Weekly Reports post has been updated with the latest stats.

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks. Maybe I should skip two weeks more often.

I have nothing yet for this week. Plus, I’m on-call… But I have an idea or two.

ravnostic
    Participant

Thanks. Maybe I should skip two weeks more often.

I have nothing yet for this week. Plus, I’m on-call… But I have an idea or two.

I haven’t cleaned the apartment in ages, but I have ample archive material (I hope!)

But…maybe I’ll do one fresh meal. I haven’t done my white-sauced enchiladas in a while…

Ulle; maybe the U-Woman can cook something and you can just take piktures?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘03-21-12 – Curves 2: Recurves’ is closed to new replies.