07-15-09 – Vice Vice Baby

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-15-09 – Vice Vice Baby

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

i’m leaning real hard toward the pun aspect for one entry. anyone have a problem with that?

schnee
    Participant

i’m leaning real hard toward the pun aspect for one entry. anyone have a problem with that?

Dude, Fark.

Curious
    Participant

well there is that but i don’t want to upset the folks here by being off theme.

keep in mind how anal i used to get about adhering to the theme/description.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I expect to see puns, and will be disappointed if there are none 🙂

schnee
    Participant

Yeah, what NoBigDeal says

Curious
    Participant

thanks schnee and NoBigDeal. i have re shot one and will upload and enter it. along with a “real” one. both of which will tank but that’s OK since i now do this more for my enjoyment than anything else.

staplermofo
    Participant

thanks schnee and NoBigDeal. i have re shot one and will upload and enter it. along with a “real” one. both of which will tank but that’s OK since i now do this more for my enjoyment than anything else.

I, on the other hand, will be making a profound artistic statement and deep social commentary that will woo not only this generation, but generations to come, cementing my place in internet art history and giving rise to not just a new artistic style, but also a new means of participating in being an artist, as art historians will later describe it. Tonight will be the sort of polarizing epoch that only comes about once every 1,000 years or so. Tonight, I join the ranks of the cavemen who discovered pigment can be smeared on stuff and whoever invented beauty.

SilverStag
    Participant

I, on the other hand, will be making a profound artistic statement and deep social commentary that will woo not only this generation, but generations to come, cementing my place in internet art history and giving rise to not just a new artistic style, but also a new means of participating in being an artist, as art historians will later describe it. Tonight will be the sort of polarizing epoch that only comes about once every 1,000 years or so. Tonight, I join the ranks of the cavemen who discovered pigment can be smeared on stuff and whoever invented beauty.

Raise your hands- it’s too late to save the boots 🙂

bucky_bacon
    Participant

So… you probably aren’t even going to enter, right? Artistry by omission? Hey if you don’t try it I think that I may need to at some point.

soosh
    Participant

I’ve got rather a lot less photos of vice than I would have expected. I may have to convince the wife to make some new ones tonight.

justkat
    Participant

I had a nifty idea for a third shot last night and was too dog tired to take it. And it requires assistance, so I wasn’t able to do it today. Maybe a late entry tonight; I could still get it in (if it works out well) before the thread goes live…

other than that, *I* like my shots, and damn if I couldn’t do with a good week, it’s been a while… 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

I realized, when I finished my entry, I didn’t have enough left to put in another shot, seeing as how I quit smoking a while back. So I put a level of meta-information in mine.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I decided that deep throating a beer bottle would be too attention whorish, so I went with other stuff instead 😉

Contest linky: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4512564

soosh
    Participant

I decided that deep throating a beer bottle would be too attention whorish, so I went with other stuff instead 😉

Contest linky: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4512564

I thought the same about the flogger and leather restraints…

U-Man
    Participant

You could take the word ‘attention’ out of there, too. 🙂

/don’t get me wrong, I’m totally OK with that….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘07-15-09 – Vice Vice Baby’ is closed to new replies.