08-15-07 – Streetlights

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-15-07 – Streetlights

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks, swampa 🙂

caradoc
    Participant

Yay! For once I got ’em all posted without forgetting the bloody “Vote Enabled” button!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol 😆

SilverStag
    Participant

…aaaand we’re off!

boringolddoug
    Participant

Ack, I’ve been logged out and can’t log in. Is anybody watching Fark at this time to deal with the password issue, or do I have to wait till tomorrow? Does anyone know?

SilverStag
    Participant

Hmmm…I don’t think the FSM is running. Anyone seen schnee?

Uranus
    Participant

looks like my 86th runner-up position is safe this week. I’m blown away by some, well, a lot, OK- most, of these.

XenPix
    Participant

Swampa, you got me all homesick with your one of Bourke Street. Damn you! Many a night I travelled along there on a tram.

I’m amazed at the diversity such a seemingly limited theme can bring. Some of the shots are just outstanding.

swampa
    Participant

Sorry! My bad 😛 (I didn’t even plan on that shot, I just happened to notice it as I was walking around on the weekend!)

Thats what I love about Farktography, it seems like everyone tries to think outside the box when it comes to photos so we don’t have 100 of the same thing 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m amazed at the diversity such a seemingly limited theme can bring. Some of the shots are just outstanding.

Yup. I agree with swampa–more limited themes force us to think outside the box.

I was really hoping that GalleyWench would be able to get in on this one–she once mentioned some really interesting streetlights up in Alaska.

Btw, I’ve emailed schnee to let him know something may be up with the FSM.

schnee
    Participant

Hmmm…I don’t think the FSM is running. Anyone seen schnee?

You know, the FSM has been running quite well for over a year now, minor tweaks to handle Fark.com markup changes, that sort of thing.

This morning, what do I see in my log file? “Server redirected too many times (20)”, followed by graceless exits. Never seen that one before. Grrrr.

I don’t know what’s going on, but yeah, the FSM is down.

caradoc
    Participant

It’s always something… You all can blame me for the FSM issues. Since I didn’t forget to enable voting, and I’m actually getting some votes, of course something else would have to break – just to piss me off.

(sigh)

QuickSilver
    Participant

I think it is sabotage. Some of those street lights looked like UFO’s in disguise and I would venture a guess that the aliens are trying to fark with us. Control of the statistics is only the first step.
    /grabs up women and children
    //packs survival gear
    ///heads for the hills

SilverStag
    Participant

Looks like things are back to normal…thanks schnee!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘08-15-07 – Streetlights’ is closed to new replies.