08-22-07 – Boats

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sweet!

millera9
    Participant

Yes! I am so looking forward to this theme. Life is finally slowing down a bit and I might actually have time to post this week. I might even have a few hours tomorrow to *gasp* take some photos that actually relate to a specific theme! Might be the first time that’s happened in the last few months. Feels like longer.

Anyway, thanks to the powers that be for ok’ing this theme!

/So happy!

Curious
    Participant

so i was like all excited about this theme and then it was here and i was like no way i’m not ready and unless i can get some shots this afternoon it’s back to the archives. and while they are extensive they suck for this.

damn.

Uranus
    Participant

so i was like all excited about this theme and then it was here and i was like no way i’m not ready and unless i can get some shots this afternoon it’s back to the archives. and while they are extensive they suck for this.

damn.

it’s vacation season, so you are herewith cordially invited to crash at my place for a week…in holland you can’t get through town without tripping over any number of boats.

Curious
    Participant

thanks for the invite Uranus but i don’t think i can get my passport renewed, plane tickets, get there and shot anything before wednesday night.

i did find a couple in the archives that are better than i’d thought. and maybe tuesday on the way home i can get some shots if i go via the rigolets bridge.

staplermofo
    Participant

it’s vacation season, so you are herewith cordially invited to crash at my place for a week…in holland you can’t get through town without tripping over any number of boats.

Please, no rudder shots. I’ve heard about the Dutch.

Uranus
    Participant

Please, no rudder shots. I’ve heard about the Dutch.

someone stapled to a rudder then?

staplermofo
    Participant

someone stapled to a rudder then?

Woah, Dutch rudders just started sounding very appealing.

Curious
    Participant

didn’t get to take any new ones but did find three i like in the archives. they are uploaded and ready to go.

and Uranus i’m not using any of the boats of top of stuff due to katrina 🙂

Uranus
    Participant

touche, m’sieu!

swampa
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, we have a couple large rubber innertubes, however, they’re being used for river tubing, so they’re obviously carrying people and being navigated, so I’d have to say they count with the description we provided. Everything else so far is a more traditional boat/watercraft. Great thread so far, folks 🙂

Uranus
    Participant

a lot of these shots kick more ass than a mile-long mule train…once again, I stand in awe.

fantastic work…..I’d love to see the “this week’s rejects” list……must be awesome!

millera9
    Participant

Gorgeous contest this week folks!

Morningbreath
    Participant

Uranus

I have a ton of boat photos, I love the subject. here are a couple rejects

I had 10 photos up on the scratchpad to choose from. I did not choose this one, because it was the same scene as another one I wanted to submit, just a different angle.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘08-22-07 – Boats’ is closed to new replies.