09-05-07 – Invitation to the Dance

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-05-07 – Invitation to the Dance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Show us dancers, dancing, or images that suggest dancing.

SilverStag
    Participant

Yes! *fist pump*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

😆 I figured you’d be stoked about that!

I’ve got gigs coming up, though of course, I’m dancing–hopefully I’ll be able to sneak some pictures in somewhere between numbers or something 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

Ultracool… where are you gonna be dancing?

staplermofo
    Participant

Can we get an official letterhead?

I could really use something official-looking that assures people that I’m not as creepy as I look, at least not in the way they’re thinking.

swampa
    Participant

Well if you would stop trying to get into strip clubs with your camera, I’m sure that problem will go away 😛

/I know that probably wasn’t the joke you were going for, but (thankfully!) it is where my mind first went

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ultracool… where are you gonna be dancing?

South of you in that big River area 😆

QuickSilver
    Participant

Do ya love me……….Now that I can dance Dance DANCE……Watch me now!

NuclearWinter
    Participant

Oy. After so much mess with family and finances, hopefully I’ll be able to enter this one.

*fingers crossed*

millera9
    Participant

Dude, stapler, what are you talking about?! Every time I go to a club, there are three or four creepy guys walking around with their gigantic cameras taking pictures of the sweaty, near alcohol-poisoned girls and then handing out their business cards encouraging them to buy the pictures from their website the next day. I doubt you can out-creepy those guys.

staplermofo
    Participant

Dude, stapler, what are you talking about?! Every time I go to a club, there are three or four creepy guys walking around with their gigantic cameras taking pictures of the sweaty, near alcohol-poisoned girls and then handing out their business cards encouraging them to buy the pictures from their website the next day. I doubt you can out-creepy those guys.

They let cameras in clubs now?
    …Is this some kind of California thing?

millera9
    Participant

I honestly don’t know if these guys have to show credentials or talk to the club manager or what, but every time I go, I end up standing next to a guy with a 20D and some L glass asking my drunk friends if he can take their picture before handing them a business card. It’s weird. Maybe I just go to creepy clubs…

staplermofo
    Participant

I honestly don’t know if these guys have to show credentials or talk to the club manager or what, but every time I go, I end up standing next to a guy with a 20D and some L glass asking my drunk friends if he can take their picture before handing them a business card. It’s weird. Maybe I just go to creepy clubs…

If he offers to make you model, wait until the next day to go to his place.

Curious
    Participant

just FYI i got nothing for tonight. good luck to those that enter.

staplermofo
    Participant

They don’t allow cameras in both clubs I checked at.
    Maybe I should move to a nicer area.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • The topic ‘09-05-07 – Invitation to the Dance’ is closed to new replies.