09-10-08 – Orange

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-10-08 – Orange

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    dgough
    Participant

I am amazed why this picture won’t post. This is the response from the posting routine.

Throwing away unfetchable URL http://ponkey.com/pix/albums/userpics/normal_IMGP8754.JPG 404 Not Found

Anyone? I’ve checked permissions and they are set to 755.
    My gawd I feel like a idiot. I’ve done this before.

WOW. It displays here fine. But not on the Fark page.

Joe

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

….. um, what’s standard procedure when one forgets to make one’s pictures voting enabled? >_>

You could re-post with voting enable and ask for the previous one to be removed.

U-Man
    Participant

Not anymore. I just saw it 10 minutes ago. You’re not insane.

/dunno.

niagh
    Participant

….. um, what’s standard procedure when one forgets to make one’s pictures voting enabled? >_>

You could re-post with voting enable and ask for the previous one to be removed.

I have re-posted. So much for my desire to limit n00bish or otherwise silly behaviour. *sigh* I actually managed to post one of my pics without VE twice! Please excuse me while I go find my brain. o_O

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I am amazed why this picture won’t post. This is the response from the posting routine.

Throwing away unfetchable URL http://ponkey.com/pix/albums/userpics/normal_IMGP8754.JPG 404 Not Found

Anyone? I’ve checked permissions and they are set to 755.
    My gawd I feel like a idiot. I’ve done this before.

Joe

I’m getting 404 (file not found) errors for both links above. The filename appears to have an extra “normal_” appended. If you try,

I think you get the photo you want.

corsec67
    Participant

Easier would be to ask Elsinore to enable voting on it.

Mods on Fark can: enable, disable a post, and enable or disable voting on a post.

I think they can do something with the time to make the theme post first, but they hate doing that, and will just disable any entry that was made before the theme post.

U-Man
    Participant

/dunno.

It is back. For now.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

/dunno.

It is back. For now.

It’s inconsistent, so it could be a problem with the website and not way your posting the URL.

Killerclaw
    Participant

Farker’s voting confuses me.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

niagh: You’re good to go now. It’s happened to most, if not all of us, at one time or another. No biggie 🙂

dgough: I have no idea what’s up with your pumpkin shot. I see it just fine here.

dgough
    Participant

niagh: You’re good to go now. It’s happened to most, if not all of us, at one time or another. No biggie 🙂

dgough: I have no idea what’s up with your pumpkin shot. I see it just fine here.

I know what you mean. It’s here fine here but nothing I do will work there. Baffling.

I had to post my fave on Imageshak. Blech!

http://ponkey.com/pix/albums/userpics/IMGP8411crop.JPG

Joe

soosh
    Participant

damn. moving took longer than expected and I was offline all day and night. Good work, everyone!

Killerclaw
    Participant

Bad week for me so far

soosh
    Participant

Loved your flower, killerclaw

corsec67
    Participant

Honestly, I can’t believe how well my “Gatorade bottles on a grocery store shelf” entry is doing.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)
  • The topic ‘09-10-08 – Orange’ is closed to new replies.