1-15-14 – Nighty Night

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 1-15-14 – Nighty Night

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, he’s confirmed it isn’t changing the color space. Might be the compression, though it’s set at 96%. Still shooting messages back and forth.

sleeping
    Participant

Does the Fark rehost thing change the color spacing? I use sRGB which is pretty much standard practice for the major browsers now

That doesn’t appear to be the case, I’m afraid:

http://regex.info/exif.cgi?dummy=on&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm8.staticflickr.com%2F7415%2F9976184714_231478ac2c_o_d.jpg

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol sleeping beat me to it. Mike caught the original was AdobeRGB, not sRGB. So in that case, I guess it is changing the color space. But ImageMagick is otherwise using sRGB, so if the file is in sRGB, it isn’t changing it.

orionid
    Participant

ahhhh, gotcha. thanks. I guess when I upgraded PS, it changed my default settings. Guess I’ll fix my end.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Oh sure… I finally win one, and nobody does the Sunday congratulations… I see how you all are…

*pouty face*

orionid
    Participant

Oh sure… I finally win one, and nobody does the Sunday congratulations… I see how you all are…

*pouty face*

Grats, Yugoboy

Yugoboy
    Participant

*pouty face*

Grats, Yugoboy

Thanx! At least somebody noticed 😡

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

*pouty face*

Aww, sorry Yugoboy. I had to go out of town for work Sunday so I haven’t been checking the forums much (not that I missed much; the rapport and camaraderie around here lately just ain’t what it used to be :().

Anyway, congrats to you and Barracuda on your wins! (Coincidentally, it was the third win for both of you!)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My sincere apologies, guys. This has been a heavy week for me, and I totally dropped the congrats ball. But big time congrats to both Barracuda and Yugoboy–I’m glad to see the tie, because they were both quality images!

And to dovetail with CauseISaidSo: I’m sad to see the forums so much quieter. I’m sure real life interferes a lot, but it worries me, too…

Barracuda
    Participant

Wow, joint win with Yugoboy? Sweeeet. Don’t recall where my milkyway shot was at when I last looked at it, but certainly got a last hour bump. Totally mind blanked last week, but I’m already getting my shots in line for the Old Man Winter theme, though suspect living in Texas may make me the one legged man in the ass kicking contest.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘1-15-14 – Nighty Night’ is closed to new replies.