1-16-13 – Auto Erotica

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 1-16-13 – Auto Erotica

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

Just went and looked at my stats for this week…Can’t believe I came in second for most votes this week! that’s pretty damn cool if you ask me even if I didn’t get better than 8th place. One in the top 10 makes me happy.

Yugoboy
    Participant

So I trotted over the Bibliostats to see how I did (I was pretty sure it was decent) and was third (for combined)… neat!

However, while i was looking, I noticed somebody named bakerlaw76 (or something similar) managed to get 4 pix into the contest.

Just thought I’d point that out.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

And apparently I have yet another to give away that I never used… so still two TF’s up from grabs between me and fluffybunny!

I’ve been gifted several times already so I don’t want to hog it by any means, but if there are still TF’s up for grabs and no other liter steps up, I’ll take one. It’s always nice to have the option to post early. 🙂

One in the top 10 makes me happy.

Dude, your other two placed 10th, so you got all 3 in the top 10! I’m anticipating an equally impressive showing for Sepia with all of the old-timey abandoned stuff you’ve got to shoot there.

fluffybunny
    Participant

I’ve been gifted several times already so I don’t want to hog it by any means, but if there are still TF’s up for grabs and no other liter steps up, I’ll take one. It’s always nice to have the option to post early. 🙂

Done (I think).

/edited to repair quote

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks fluffy, much appreciated!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

So I trotted over the Bibliostats to see how I did (I was pretty sure it was decent) and was third (for combined)… neat!

However, while i was looking, I noticed somebody named bakerlaw76 (or something similar) managed to get 4 pix into the contest.

Just thought I’d point that out.

Oh crap, I missed that!

CauseISaidSo: If I delete the fourth entry, will Bibliostats delete it on its own or do you have to manually do that?

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Oh crap, I missed that!

CauseISaidSo: If I delete the fourth entry, will Bibliostats delete it on its own or do you have to manually do that?

Pre-closing it would’ve, but once the contest closes the data becomes static so I’ll have to address it manually. It’s not a huge effort; that was only the dude’s second contest and it doesn’t affect any other stats so I just hadn’t gotten to it yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘1-16-13 – Auto Erotica’ is closed to new replies.