1-23-13 – Sepia

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    CauseISaidSo
    Participant

If it looks familiar, my Grand Canyon shot is a different frame from the same set as one I used in “In Deep Shadow.”

Also, a few bees here for those interested.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Pretty much what they already said ^^ though I think that level of vignetting is a tad on the heavy side. I realize that can be done in the dark room, but I’d rather not be that heavy handed with stuff.

There’s a little artificial vignetting in my two vertical shots; let me know if it’s too much and I’ll swap with unprocessed versions.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p 🙂

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

‘Cuda, that Watters Creek shot is lovely.

SilverStag
    Participant

With the neww CSS at fark I can’t tell after submitting whether I envotinated or not. Argh!

Can someone check for me?

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

SilverStag, this appears to still work even though voting isn’t live yet: Go to the top of the page, check the “Hide nonvoting comments” box, and then click the Refresh button. If your posts are still there, they’re vote-enabled (and all 3 of yours look to be).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

With the neww CSS at fark I can’t tell after submitting whether I envotinated or not. Argh!

Can someone check for me?

Yep, you’re good to go. Welcome back!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Pretty much what they already said ^^ though I think that level of vignetting is a tad on the heavy side. I realize that can be done in the dark room, but I’d rather not be that heavy handed with stuff.

There’s a little artificial vignetting in my two vertical shots; let me know if it’s too much and I’ll swap with unprocessed versions.

It’s kind of borderline, but not enough for me to be that concerned with. One of those, ‘Let the voters decide’ kinda things.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

It’s kind of borderline, but not enough for me to be that concerned with. One of those, ‘Let the voters decide’ kinda things.

Thanks for the discretion, Els. I think the effect is a bit more subtle on the horse, so I’m gonna leave that one as is, but I did swap out the tent for its unprocessed version. Do you know if the Fark image verification bots take notice of that kind of thing? If so and it gets deleted and you happen to notice it, TIA for kindly resuscitating it. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You’re welcome 🙂 Yeah it’ll notice eventually…I’d go ahead and repost and I can pull the other version

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’d go ahead and repost and I can pull the other version

Done. Thanks!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Also done. You’re welcome!

swampa
    Participant
    ennuipoet
    Participant

U-Man back with the heat this week! Pass along my compliments to your model 😀 she nailed the expression but needs to work on the weather beaten texture.

Morningbreath
    Participant

i have no idea how to post any more. I can’t get my photos up. Did I miss something?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘1-23-13 – Sepia’ is closed to new replies.