1-31-07 – Difficult subjects

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 1-31-07 – Difficult subjects

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

Description: The cute kid that won’t stay still long enough for you to focus, or the building with all those farking ____s in the way, or that really cold/remote/hot location that made concentrating impossible. You went through heck to get that shot and now is its time to shine.

Diggin
    Participant
    veruca
    Participant
    CookbookChef
    Participant

What exactly constitutes a “difficult subject”? I took some photos that were taken after a relative’s memorial service. Emotionally difficult, but not what you would consider to be a difficult subject, per se.

Does that still count?

Grats

CBC

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think there’s some room for interpretation. The wording suggests the theme is open to shots that were difficult to get for a variety of reasons. I would think your shot would qualify, but others can weigh in, too.

veruca
    Participant

I think your shot would definitely count CBC. IMO I would think a funeral would be a ‘difficult subject’ to shoot.

linguine
    Participant

Id say that your shots should be fine, weve always been fairly loose with the themes before.

zeke
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Greenlit for 2:05am

Curious
    Participant

veruca take a look at these dragonflies

millera9 from an earlier contest bee and bee in flight

and just FWIW and BTW this switching from HTML to BBCode is fine of you know both but a pain if you don’t. the bold above is HTML but i had to use BBCode for the links. thanks to whomever put the link there under options to BBCode.

staplermofo
    Participant

This theme is working out a lot better than I had hoped. Good work everybody.

millera9
    Participant

Curious I remember those; they made me happy. Partly because they’re good pictures and partly because it means someone else spent more time than was necessary taking pictures of bees… 🙂

I have one more (the best one I’ve taken) that’s going to get entered next week.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

This theme is working out a lot better than I had hoped. Good work everybody.

Totally agree. My pictures just seem completely out of place among the jewels from this week. Great job, folks!

CookbookChef
    Participant

Thanks for letting me participate. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to see that the photo was appreciated.

CBC

schnee
    Participant

didn’t participate, but visited. wow! I’m humbled to the in the presence of you folks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘1-31-07 – Difficult subjects’ is closed to new replies.