1-9-13 – Pink

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

Something tells me, knowing the ‘average’ farker, that we’re all going to lose to the pink bikini, for no other reason than the pink camel toe.

Hard to compete against cats and camel toes.

Yugoboy
    Participant

I generally think that, and in the Photoshop contests you’d be 100% correct, but I am constantly surprised by the voters’ preference for art over sensationalism in Farktography.

I’ve been wrong before, however.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Something tells me, knowing the ‘average’ farker, that we’re all going to lose to the pink bikini, for no other reason than the pink camel toe.

Most every time I think I “know” the average farker, I’m proven decidedly wrong. This contest is a great example. I thought my “shocker” would be good for some humor votes and pics of my kids never do well (and that one was taken with a crappy disposable camera) but she just turned 21 a couple of days ago so I was feeling nostalgic. C’est la vie in Farktopia, I guess. 😕

O shit its wednesday, why didnt anyone tell me earlier. Guess its time to search the archives to see if I have any pink in there.

Didn’t find any, I take it? I didn’t think I had much to work with but wound up with a few extra b-sides here. Since Elvis’ birthday was this week, I almost went with the pink Cadillac instead of my daughter in pink.

// Speaking of photos of ones kids, anyone know what’s up with U-Man & Mopsy’s absence of late?

fluffybunny
    Participant

// Speaking of photos of ones kids, anyone know what’s up with U-Man & Mopsy’s absence of late?

Been wondering that myself

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah I figured cameltoe girl would do really well, potentially win.

As for mopsy and U-man, there had been a combination of factors, including holiday busy-ness and internet issues. Dunno about mopsy, but U-man did tell me he’ll be back.

linguine
    Participant

Didn’t find any, I take it? I didn’t think I had much to work with but wound up with a few extra b-sides here. Since Elvis’ birthday was this week, I almost went with the pink Cadillac instead of my daughter in pink.

Didn’t find anything that I was that happy with or wouldn’t have been a fairly liberal interpretation of what is pinkish.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Most every time I think I “know” the average farker, I’m proven decidedly wrong. This contest is a great example. I thought my “shocker” would be good for some humor votes and pics of my kids never do well (and that one was taken with a crappy disposable camera) but she just turned 21 a couple of days ago so I was feeling nostalgic. C’est la vie in Farktopia, I guess. 😕

FWIW, your Shocker pic made me laugh out loud! Totally gets my vote!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

FWIW, your Shocker pic made me laugh out loud! Totally gets my vote!

Thanks, Els! So that’s you, me, and apparently two other oddballs that found it funny. 😆

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to my fellow first place finisher oddmind this week!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats Els on another win! When it rains, it pours, doesn’t it? That moves you to tied for 2nd for most wins evar.

And congrats to oddmind on the sweep with the winning tie in individual and the blowout in combined!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats Els on another win! When it rains, it pours, doesn’t it? That moves you to tied for 2nd for most wins evar.

Uh yeah..if anything demonstrates the need for our vacationing regulars to come back, it’s this^^ 😆

zincprincess
    Participant

Hells bells. I can’t believe I missed my own damn topic. Too much real life crap lately.

lokisbong
    Participant

Uh yeah..if anything demonstrates the need for our vacationing regulars to come back, it’s this^^ 😆

You must be talking about the U-man group. lol. Because I know I don’t have a chance to take that spot from ya. lol I like to play but am realistic.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Hells bells. I can’t believe I missed my own damn topic. Too much real life crap lately.

I can identify with the “too much real life crap” for sure; I barely got in enough contests this year to qualify for my own yearly stats.

Speaking of stats, I just took a gander at yours; I knew you’d been gone a while but didn’t realize it had been since last April so you’ll even make the Kotters list your next contest!

Anyway, hope the “real life crap” is just general life busy-ness, good to hear from you, and of course we’d love to see you back in the contests when you get time again.

// loki, that last part applies to you, too, dude!

QueenMab
    Participant

D’oh, so close!

Gratz Elsinore and oddmind, lovely pix you took. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘1-9-13 – Pink’ is closed to new replies.