10-11-06 – Power

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    veruca
    Participant

This theme emphasizes power! Cars, electricity, your boss, or whatever conveys the idea of POWER EXTREME!!! submitted by Encyclopedia Galactica.

Saldo1981
    Participant

We need some rain here so they have to open the dam gates. Lots of water and water is very powerful.

monkeybort
    Participant
    monkeybort
    Participant

goldangit.

maybe this?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ya know, monkeybort, I am so used to seeing your old copyright line, that it threw me tonight to see your new name! Congrats again 🙂

monkeybort
    Participant

thanks elsinore! i’m working on uploading wedding week pictures right now, there are just so damn many of them! i’ve still got to finish the honeymoon shots too….i’ll post a link as soon as i’m finished, promise. 😛

mikemikeb
    Participant
    bobroberts
    Participant

Oh yeah — congrats on your wedding, monkeybort! I hope you had a blast in Europe!

staplermofo
    Participant

No duct tape yet?

monkeybort
    Participant

Oh yeah — congrats on your wedding, monkeybort! I hope you had a blast in Europe!

i did, it was fan-farking-tastic. can’t wait to go back to prague; what a cool city.

mikemikeb
    Participant

Sorry guys (especially monkeybort), I just realized what I did by redundantly linking. I’ve had way too many brain farts recently!

I also add congrats to your marriage, Mrs. Gray! I’m glad your Prague-moon was fantastic.

And welcome back, staplermofo! I really thought that you’d enter some photos last week. What happened?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And welcome back, staplermofo! I really thought that you’d enter some photos last week. What happened?

Yeah, what he said!

monkeybort
    Participant

link posts at 2:13 am fark time.

no worries, mikemikeb, and thank you!!!

i’m to bed, good night all!

veruca
    Participant

sorry i missed this one. i had a case of the ‘got nuthins’ compounded by a great big pile of procrastinated homework, some of which had to be redone because apparently mama never taught me to read the syllabus. thanks ‘bort for taking care of everything tonight! you’re the bestest 😀

staplermofo
    Participant

Yeah, what he said!

Thanks, glad to be here.

I got caught up with other stuff and couldn’t focus enough to come up with anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘10-11-06 – Power’ is closed to new replies.