Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

The next contest stands a very good chance of contributing our 10,000th entry – we’re only 126 away. Yowzers. I’ll tip a glass to that.

Klahanie
    Participant

Yowzers, indeed. 8) I can’t believe I’ve been doing this for over a year already. The older I get, the less time I have, the faster it goes…

veruca
    Participant

That’s amazing! I’m with GalleyWench; can’t believe this past year has gone by so fast. Will you let us know whom the 10,000th poster is schnee?

schnee
    Participant

That’s amazing! I’m with GalleyWench; can’t believe this past year has gone by so fast. Will you let us know whom the 10,000th poster is schnee?

Since I only count voted-on entries, actual ordering like this is difficult. I’ll try to think of something.

schnee
    Participant

Definitely got the 10,000th voted-on entry this week.

I’m going to let the voting settle out a bit before declaring the 10K’er. The FSM has no insite into when votes were cast, so what I’m going to do is “simply” order all the entries by their posting timestamp and pick the 10,000th entry as The One. Since I only collect voted-on entries, a vote for an “earlier” entry could bump the ordering a bit.

Klahanie
    Participant

Poop. Before I noticed that you said “voted-on entry” I did a count and came up with this as the 126th image in the thread.

2006-07-20 07:57:57 AM Skinfitz

/slinking away now so you can work your magic.

veruca
    Participant

let me know and i’ll post it in the weeners tonight. that’s great news though. woohoo!

schnee
    Participant

let me know and i’ll post it in the weeners tonight. that’s great news though. woohoo!

will do. probably in a couple of hours.

schnee
    Participant

RedSawyer90 is the lucky winner of the prize for the 10,000th voted-on entry. Yea, RedSawyer90!

veruca
    Participant

that’s incredible after only what, 14 months? rock on farktographers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘10,000’ is closed to new replies.