11-14-07 – On the Wagon

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-14-07 – On the Wagon

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

np, ‘mofo. it turned out pretty well. part of the difficulty is that the feathery stuff is translucent and, well, feathery. Still, nice breaking down of the image to just the essentials – light, liquid, glass, and feathery stuff.

Next time, try it on a sweep and you’ll loose the edge of the table. My coke can was shot that way (as were my entries in About Time, Power of Two, Everything for a Dollar … I think I need a new gimmick).

XenPix
    Participant

I need shooting. I’m having an awful day, and I just noticed that my entry (which I had to do on my laptop, which really doesn’t have the tools for it) had a pink background. I tried to fix it, and I’ve now borked the link.

Am I screwed for being a dizzy woman or is there anyway I can get that link fixed?

(new link, if it is possible to do is http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/2022408269_0187d4cc8d_b.jpg )

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks schnee.
    If I hadn’t rushed it might have worked better, but it worked better than I what I had before regardless.

That lighting is sweet. Good jorb!

XenPix: Oh crap! A few months back, Flickr started changing the image URL’s when you replace a photo or change its privacy level, so you can’t really just switch something out and have the link work anymore (unfortunately). We also can’t edit posts, so there isn’t much to be done other than repost. I’m sorry! I really liked that shot 🙁

XenPix
    Participant

It’s OK. I figured as much.

I should not go out drinking and then take pictures and try to colour fix them on the laptop in future. But it was the Directors birthday, I didn’t have much choice. 😉

(And it still looked white on the laptop this morning, sober.)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘11-14-07 – On the Wagon’ is closed to new replies.