11-22-06 Band Literal

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-22-06 Band Literal

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

providing you can find a model, of course.

unless you’re going to shoot a cat in a tenement?

Curious
    Participant

well i’ve done mine for both contests. the PS one needs work and may be redone but at least there is one to post. and the farktography one has been shot. rather a series of shots, got to pick the one i like best, save for web and upload but they’re much closer than this morning.

and overall i’m happy with them.

anneb
    Participant

Ok, I’ve got two so far for the farktography, haven’t really thought about the photoshop one. This was fun, and I learned a couple things again. Which, for me, is really the point. I like the way the photoshop contests do that. Thanks for the fun, O-Pickers-of-the-Theme!

Curious
    Participant

goes to the main page at 5:26 AM EST. not exactly what i’d hoped for but they both ran so i’m happy. and there are good entries in both.

bobroberts
    Participant

Yikes — 5:26AM is a brutal time. Really fun entries so far, though. (Even though I can’t figure out what many of them are….I guess I’m just old.)

staplermofo
    Participant

This contest turned out to be a lot harder than I thought.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Can we Farkback and request the time be bumped to the previously agreed upon 10pm?

This contest turned out to be a lot harder than I thought.

Agreed…definitely was a challenging one this week!

veruca
    Participant

well i sent a farkback to the “all” category (praise and worship i think) so hopefully even with drew out of town we’ll get bumped up!

Curious
    Participant

thanks veruca i probably should have done that originally but didn’t think of it. and i’ve been away from the computer/fark/farktography for the last two hours.

i did send Drew the agreed on reminder email and the link ID after submitting the contest and posting the boobies. BUT by the time i’d done that it was already green and at 5:26 AM. i’m thinking he did some auto thing keyed to the contest name or something but forgot our time request.

veruca
    Participant

This article will post to the Main page on Thu, 23 Nov 2006 at 12:01 AM
    now that’s more like it 🙂

Curious
    Participant

yeah i just got an email back from Drew.

so do you want to thumb wrestle over who gets credit?

no that’s not right. it doesn’t matter who got it fixed just that it did. thanks for sending the farkback.

Curious
    Participant

f5 is your friend

f5 is your friend

f5 is your friend

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Aww Drew fixed it for us even while Fark Partying. Thanks Curious and veruca!

veruca
    Participant

yeah i just got an email back from Drew.

so do you want to thumb wrestle over who gets credit?

no that’s not right. it doesn’t matter who got it fixed just that it did. thanks for sending the farkback.

nah, it’s been a long day and my thumbs are tired. thanks for following up on this; it was your baby after all!

aperfecttool72
    Participant

Ugh… sorry my submission isn’t really on lines with the theme, but it’s the only thing I had already uploaded and taken to actually submit.

I’m a bad monkey! I’ll do better next week, promise!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘11-22-06 Band Literal’ is closed to new replies.