12-05-07 – Four Seasons

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-05-07 – Four Seasons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Share your photos that capture the essence of Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter. Difficulty: No spices, hotels, restaurants, bands, etc.

boringolddoug
    Participant

Just for the record; through my lens, the 4 seasons are White, Wet, Green and Colours.

XenPix
    Participant

For once, three is just not enough. 🙁

corsec67
    Participant

Oh, I am sure someone will get creative and combine seasons:
    person in swimming suit in snow, golden colored tree with snow on it, …

I was almost going to do all winter anyways.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I was thinking of sumbitting a fourth without enabling voting, to cover all the seasons.. I might still sneak in a spring shot.

sleeping
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ya’ll are awesome.

Morningbreath: Is your second shot film? It’s lovely.

I’m going to have to do some pre-voting finger stretches; the voting finger’s gonna get a workout .

Morningbreath
    Participant

Ya’ll are awesome.

Morningbreath: Is your second shot film? It’s lovely.

I’m going to have to do some pre-voting finger stretches; the voting finger’s gonna get a workout .

Thanks Elsinore, yeah its film. its actually my driveway. 1 and 2 were film the third was digital. I still use film for most of my farktography.

U-Man
    Participant

Mods, sorry about the Autumn re-post. I really and truely looked at the FSM page to see if it was a duplicate. I just didn’t look closely.

Tell me something. Did I try to post that pic twice tonight? And you had to give it the nix twice? It has been one of those evenings where I can’t remember what I did 5 minutes ago. The 1-year-old is all cranky with a 103 (39.4) fever and an ear ache the older girls have homework, blah..blah…

Looks like this is going to be a big thread. Good stuff so far.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think it was just once, at least that I saw. I just happened to remember that photo very clearly 😉 Poor little thing–hope she feels better 🙁

kmmontandon
    Participant

Allow me to echo the common sentiment: I wish we could have had four entries, just this once. I don’t know what I would’ve picked for autumn, though. Probably just another winter picture.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, I guess I didn’t really think the number of entries thing through very well 😆 Feel free to share your fourth entries here, though!

Snug Tight
    Participant

Damn it. I thought this week was HDR. Time to dig thru my flickr and see what I got for this.

SilverStag
    Participant

Damn it. I thought this week was HDR. Time to dig thru my flickr and see what I got for this.

So did I… so I’m late to the frickin party. we need to have the next contest ALWAYS be the top one.

corsec67
    Participant

So did I… so I’m late to the frickin party. we need to have the next contest ALWAYS be the top one.

What, make the next contest Super-Double Sticky?

The order is correct on the left side-bar, which is a better place to look anyways, unless you skip the “Today’s Events” and look at “Upcoming Events”, then you have the same problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘12-05-07 – Four Seasons’ is closed to new replies.